Re: FWD: New Orleans '71 on Napster

interesting point about the sound being the bridge to the next great work -
but is that not just covering up details we don't like?
could the same have been said with the Vegas-Who Tommy tour of late 80s...?
personally I think they#re infinitely better now than they were on that
tour.
considering the overblown brass sections that have been used it was a dream
come true seeing them in a stripped down form playing a great setlist.

JC