Re: What's up with Roger?

> Doesn't the JEB have some kind of sponsorship?  They don't make any money,
> but I don't think they lose a whole lot, either.

According to all the talk about whether The Who were touring in 2000 "just
for the money" was a lot about John being in the hole because of all the
money he'd lost touring the U.S. with the John Entwistle Band.  You would
have thought that touring around on a bus, they would have at least broken
even, but I'm sure the bar bills sucked up all that cash.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm