Re: What's up with Roger?

>Pete is beavering in the studio on Scoop 3, working on the Quad script and
>dreaming of his next vacation.  John is getting the JEB together for a
>Spring/Summer tour of the States.  What's Roger doing after this Vail gig?

Pete says he's got more charity shows in the works--with or without The Who,
didn't he say?  Which sounded very promising.  Of course, I've been
suspecting Roger might be involved in the Quad musical production, too, as I
thought staging ideas was what TED expected to get out of the 1996-97 Quad
"Workshop" tour.

keets