Joe Penhall

Here's some reviews and information on Joe Penhall, the playwright that Pete
says is now adapting Quadrophenia for the West End stage.

Profile of Penhall:
http://www.independent.co.uk/enjoyment/Theatre/Theatre/2000-08/penhall200800
.shtml
It's unfortunate then, that the success of Blue/Orange has brought Penhall
the title of "Mr. Schizophrenia", or "the laureate of lithium" as one
reviewer put it. "I find it bizarre," he says. "If there's a psychopath, a
deviant, a sub-human knucklehead character, someone comes to me to write
it."

Reviews of film of his play Some Voices which is about a schizophrenic boy
from Shepherd's Bush! Now Joe, could you just double that?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4055744,00.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/enjoyment/Film/The_Big_Picture/bigpicture250800
.shtml

-Brian in Atlanta