No new action figures

>Sure.  :)  But I think somebody already did this.  Haven't I seen Who dolls
>somewhere?

Keets:

What are we talking about, Kiss? I mean, why would anyone want Who dolls????
That's contrary to what they're all about.
And I don't care what anyone says, "action figures" are dolls.

>Really though, aren't the limits set by God (or nature for those atheists
>among us)?  That's where I have the problem.  Grieving over someone who as
>living flirts with the line of death.

Kevin:

My point exactly.

>Anyone else seeing copies hitting your area?

No, but if you'll privately let me know if you find any good sounding ones,
I'd appreciate it.

"You teach a child to read, and he or her
      will be able to pass a literacy test.''
           George "but I can't" Bush
   (as reported on the Howard Stern show)

               Cheers                 ML