Re: Rog vs. Pete

> > Interstingly, Roger said just recently
> > that Pete had broken his shoulder with the guitar whack.
>
>*That,* I've never heard!

It was in one of the tour interviews last summer.  I guess everybody wants
to know about that disagreement--second only to Moon driving into the
swimming pool.

Anyhow, we had a short discussion (here, I thought) and decided that a)
Roger's shoulder wasn't too badly broken or b) it was his left shoulder and
he didn't really need it that much for the fight.  Likely he didn't know
about it until later when it hurt.

keets