RE: Who's Better Who's Best - Welcome

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: pete/roger
>
>I know, I know.  However Daltrey *did* make a decision to stop his poor be-
>havior for the good of the band.  Pete, on the other hand, has *never*
stopped
>being an asshole!

Ooouuuuuch!  Poor Pete.  People who try to improve others are always
misunderstood to be assholes.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: pete/roger
>
>Boy, the shit Townshend has to put up with!  And Entwistle has to put up
>with them both.

YES!  Really, John is the poor one in it all!  Plus, he could have kicked
all of their asses if he wanted.  :-)
Big Bad John --- The Gentle Giant

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: face dances
>
>ok you say if moon was alive he would have had to play all those crappy
songs
>on FD. but zak has turned YBYB into a rock song.

Excellent point!  My feelings exactly.  And, I contribute much of the "new
Pete" to having a drummer that fits better with this band.
But, it's also a different time.

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Sports as Art? I think not.
>
>But it's so limited. It's not REALLY pushing the limits; the limits are set
>by Nascar and the rules must be adhered to.

Really though, aren't the limits set by God (or nature for those atheists
among us)?  That's where I have the problem.  Grieving over someone who as a
living flirts with the line of death.
Hey, you fuck with the bull, you're gonna get the horns.  Don't be so
surprised and upset.
Trust me though, it all just boils down to identification with a hero.
But, aren't there better hero's out there?
I think we've all found one (or four).  :-)

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: roger's voice
>
>ok for all users of aol, you can have roger say "welcome"

Now, if they could get John to do "welcome", that might get me to go back to
AOSmell.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT