RE: UpBritney'sAssWelcomeAlexis

>From: "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>
>Subject: RE: How the rock press works
>
>Guess it's hard for them to get the latest news with their heads up Britney
>Spears' ass.

Baaaaahahaha!  There's a mental image!

>From: Lilac6420@aol.com
>Subject: KEITH overdosage reply
>I'm new to the mailing list, but I've
>enjoyed reading everyones letters. I became very interested in the Who a
>couple of years ago (im only 16) but i've known them my whole life.

Welcome Alexis!
I have to say that I always like new folk on the list, but particularly
young new folk. By being a Who fan at your age, you've already proven to us
that you have an above normal intelligence and knowledge for music.
I'd like to hear more about how you came to be a Who fan.
What do your friends think about The Who?
What's life in High School like these days with N'stink and Britney as the
dominant musical influences?
Was it your parents who first turned you onto The Who??

>I hope I'll be able to see the Who live someday,

I'm really sorry you missed them in 2000.  It was great.  But, fear not,
cause they'll be back.

>along with all of the other people

One plane ticket to Europe this fall for a couple of Who shows should do the
trick.
Meeting fellow Who fans at shows, etc. has really been a whole bunch of fun.
People who think and believe what you do.  Can't go wrong.

Kevin in VT