Re: DenverdownloadJEBWhoTour

> SCHRADE, how was the crowd size in Akron?  Sorry if you already posted it.
> Short-term memory thing.

Oh, I guess there were about 200 - 300 people.  After seeing The OX in small venues,
I thought this big theater would look empty but I was pleasantly surprised when I got
to the show.  I think the constant touring along with word-of-mouth positive reviews
keeps OX's fan base pretty strong for his solo shows.  After all, who wouldn't dig an
OX solo show.  Like I said, they never disappoint.

- SCHRADE in Akron