Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #161

Speaking of Radiohead -  A friend of mine turned me on to them about a year
ago and I loved their classic songs like "Creep" "Karma Police" etc.   But
Kid A - I just heard a few tracks but they were just plain weird!  And when
they preformed on Saturday Night Live - what was wrong with Thom York???  He
was going nuts but he wasn't even singing???  My friend loves Radiohead so I
just sent him the review about the concert - anyway I don't think anyone
should be comparing Radiohead to the Who - I mean yeah they are a good band
but it's ridiculous to even compare the two.

Gloria