Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #159

First, please don't quote the entire digest when you send to the list.  It
serves no purpose and just wastes bandwidth.

In article <00ab01c0f7a5$ef188540$ae83173f@default>,
    "slipkids" <slipkids@email.msn.com>  writes:

> just received  a who boot called  A BIG SENSATION   LIVE  PEPSI CENTER
> DENVER CO  AUG 24, 2000

Given that I can buy a soundboard or freely obtain a good audience boot
of this same show, what makes this boot any better than what's currently
available?  (For that matter, how do you know its any different from the
boot that is already circulating?)
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>