Re: Rap; This is no social crisis?

In a message dated 06/07/2001 10:04:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

I don't know why there's all this grief over missing them in `82. That was
the tour to miss, IMHO. Workmanlike Who...no inspiration in the live shows.
I intentionally passed on that one.

I disagree with that. In 82, the who still played with a lot of energy. It
was a band that was on the slide and Pete wanted out of the band and they
didn't have the creative spark anymore but they played with energy.

Don't you think that they did not have a creative spark b/c Pete was down
that face dances and its hard didn't do that well in terms of how they were
viewed to past who albums.

-ivor then engine driver