Substitute - UK Who tribute album

Hello folks,

I will be able to get from my UK supplier the British only (so far anyway)
Who tribute CD called "Substitute".  This features contributions from Pearl
Jam, Phish, Paul Weller and the Who (along with Kelly Jones of Stereophonics)
themselves.

This will be available on CD (for $27) or vinyl LP (for $22) on a pre-paid
basis only.  Shipping is your choice of Priority Mail ($5.40 w/insurance for
the LP, $4.90 for the CD w/insurance) or UPS $6 (w/insurance for the LP, $5
w/insurance for the CD).

You can place the order by credit card on the secure ordering form on our
website (www.cvccollect.com) - or send payments to CVC, PO Box 507, Celina,
OH 45822.  It is company policy not to process any pre-payments until the
product has actually arrived in house.

Please let me know if I can be of service to you with this new record.  Thank
you for your past support.

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
www.cvccollect.com
(419)586-6636