Re: Oakland 1982

Make sure you get the one with the corrected speed.
There an awful copy floating around of the 25th show
on some hotline and ftp servers which is just plain
terrible.

Also note there were two shows, Saturday the 23rd
which was the outside show and Monday the 25th which
was the indoor show. This gig will stick in my memory
as being one of the best shows I have seen by the
band.

Dave...

=====