Re: Re bass line in Bang the Drum

From: "laura  leroy" <STUANDLORI@prodigy.net>
Greatings from Stu!!  I'm not really a fan of the song, but John's talents
are above our comprehension You are correct in saying there is no real bass
lines in that song.....well, until the OX came out and showed them how it
should be done ;o)
And kudos to John for walking off the stage during the Ambrosia songs. As
always much respect to the man"

No offense, Stu, but I am glad to see that you exist.  My faith in Kevin is
restored :-)

"Bang on the Drum" works well for John because the rhythm is carried by the
simple drum riff.  This allows him to dance all over the tune.

Jeff