Re bass line in Bang the Drum

>Just spoke with my bud Stu who saw Abbey Rd last night at to
>highlight the song "Bang on my drum", where John was "amazing".  "His
>fingers were just a blurrrrr.  He carried the entire song."
>
>Stay in Tune,
>Kevin in VT
>
>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn?= Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>Subject: RE: WhoBanterAbbeyRd
>
>At 12:37 18-7-01 -0400, Kevin wrote:
>> >That VT must be killer!
>>
>>Well, a-hem, yes it is, thank you!  I think Jeff H. can attest to that now
>>(along with Christian and Bjorn).  ;-)
>
>VERMONT! VERMONT! VERMONT! (love it)
>
>>Stu's report:  Over all a good time, with John clearly the dominant player
>>on stage (although high marks for Ann Wilson).  Stu made a point to
>>highlight the song "Bang on my drum", where John was "amazing".  "His
>>fingers were just a blurrrrr.  He carried the entire song."
>
>I would've loved to see that... Bang the drum... Didn't know the song even
>had a decent bass line...
>
>Cheers,
>
>Bjørn Ciggaar
>http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar
>
>"You're all fucking stupid!"
>- - Pete Townshend (MSG, 7th of October)
>
>--Hey Bjorn
Greatings from Stu!!  I'm not really a fan of the song, but John's talents
are above our comprehension You are correct in saying there is no real bass
lines in that song.....well, until the OX came out and showed them how it
should be done ;o)
And kudos to John for walking off the stage during the Ambrosia songs. As
always much respect to the man