Hair,long beautiful Hai-air !

Jeff writes:
>>Kevin: "Since when did the theatre-going public turn into such
prudes?????"
> During the Reagan Administration.
Baahahaha.
Good one.  But, shouldn't we be pushing to change things back????
>> Kevin: "And, does that justify changing life?"
>Nope. Just the presentation of life.
Well, I think you just explained why Mark isn't into Theatre productions.
If life has to be changed to protect me, then I want nothing to do with it
either.
>That was then and Hair had a helluva time getting onto many stages with all
the skin.
Yeah, but look at the impact it made.  It stands out.
Also, what about some of the songs?????????
"Black boys are so sexy, chocolate covered lo-o-ove".............."White
boys, Ooo-oo-ooo."  So, is that un-PC today?  If so, then boooooooooooooo!
It was in your face reality, realism, and life.  No escaping it, and it
shouldn't be escaped.
 The Who stands out for the same reason.

God, where did the 60's generation go wrong?????????????

Kevin in VT
Off to rent Hair for this weekend.