RE: MP3's of Quadrophenia rehearsals

> Does need something to build it up past the midway point.  The emotional
> level doesn't change in these demos.  Is that typical of theater
> productions?

It'll certainly need a first act curtain closer as effective as "Pinball
Wizard" in Tommy. I'd assume it's going to be "I've Had Enough" with "5:15"
at the opening of Act Two. But Who knows? Pete is certainly moving the order
of some of the songs around.

And you know, Is It In My Head is a perfect ballad show stopper for Act One.
Nice to have it so he doesn't have to shoehorn in a new one like "I Believe
My Own Eyes" (although I liked it, even if no one else did).

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm