RE: Helpless Dancer (Cappuccino Joe version)

> Huh?
>
> >HELPLESS DANCER (Cappuccino Joe version)

In answer to your question, these are Pete's new lyrics to Helpless Dancer
from the Quad rehearsal mp3s. Is Pete going all politically correct on us?
And if so, what will be left of Dr. Jimmy?

Cappuccino Joe is what Pete is calling this new version of Quad. I'd like to
write a real Cappuccino Joe update, but so far the best I've come up with is
for The Real Me: "I went back to the Starbucks/To get another drink"

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm