Re: My WHO faves....

> Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 13:42:48 -0000
> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: My WHO faves....
>
> >>*Fave WHO memorbillia item.....the Harmonica given to me from Roger! :)
> >>Whats yours?.......

Mine is a drawing from John simply labelled "The Pick."  I had been on the
front row at the Atlanta show in August, 1980 - John kept tossing out picks
left and right but I never got one.  I yelled to him that I wanted a pick.
He said from the stage "after the next song."  Well, the next song was
"Won't get Fooled Again" so the crowd went wild and we were ushered
backstage.  I mentioned to him about the pick backstage so he drew me
one...So I guess I have an original JAE piece of artwork.

Carol Z.