Re: Quadrophenia - The Play opens...

>I just mobilized the Dutch Mob about an hour ago by phone and mail
>(including bargain flights and plans of how to go, what to do, etc.), just
>to figure out... This is an amateur play, *NOT* the musical that is being
>prepared! (RIGHT?) :-) Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

That sounds right to me.  Maybe someone in the area could tell us something
more about it.  I checked out the theater briefly, and may have found the
call for auditions.  They seem to do summer "youth projects" and I'd suspect
this is one of them.  They do advertise for  "talented" youth, which would
indicate it's good quality, but if this a "youth project" then it's not pro
actors and likely an early trial run.

Where is Southampton, BTW?  Would it be considered a suburb of London?

keets