Re: Quadrophenia - The Play opens...

At 09:26 14-7-01 -0700, you wrote:
>Quadrophenia The Play Opens August 10th in association
>with Eel Pie
>Publishing and the Hampshire Youth Theatre.
>For details on tickets etc. please visit the home page
>of
>http://www.quadrophenia.net
>
>Our best as always to you all,
>
>Dave & Corie...

I just mobilized the Dutch Mob about an hour ago by phone and mail
(including bargain flights and plans of how to go, what to do, etc.), just
to figure out... This is an amateur play, *NOT* the musical that is being
prepared! (RIGHT?) :-) Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

In other words, not worth my savings money... (uuuhhh, what money???)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"