Re: BBC2 History of the Marquee

> BBC2 radio will start a series on the history of the Marquee Clubs starting
> this Saturday at 8pm GMT. Don't know if any members of The Who are involved
> but how can they not pop up in this story?

Same way The Who never "popped up" in PBS's multi-part documentary on
Rock & Roll, about which I'm still pissed.  Fucking bastards.  An in-depth
look at the history of Rock & Roll & they don't even *mention* The Who!
Yes, Mark L., I know I should "get over it" & "move on" but each time I think
of that.........aaaarrrgh!!!

Perhaps some live Who is needed to channel my anger....

- SCHRADE in Akron