From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Pilam76@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 2:59 PM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: phish perform quad

I just picked up the show by phish performing quadrophenia at the rosemont on
10.31.95 and I want everyone's opinions on it if you have heard it. While
right now I am listening to dirty jobs, and overall it is good, i did think
their verison of i'm one was pretty crappy. Alhough they did go all out with
the horns and all so i have to give them credit. Any thoughts?

-scott