RE: Abbie Hoffman Incident

> >mic before his body turned horizontal in midair and he was grabbed and
>bodily removed.
>
>Nice catch, Lela.  This adds a couple of new (at least to me) elements to
>the story:

>If Weiser were on the ground, up close to the stage, he might have seen
>just Abbie's upper body, and that he jumped off the stage, and inferred
>that his body went horizontal and that he was ejected by others.
>
>How 'bout that?
>
>Lela, could you ask him what his position was when he saw this?

Okay.  I gave it a try.  He says in that first message that he wasn't really
close enough to see what happened, and only heard later about Pete clubbing
Hoffman with the guitar.  It sounds like Pete hit him hard enough to make
him go "flying," whether with the guitar or by running into him or whatever.
  I'll ask who "bodily" removed him, too.  That would be interesting.

I don't recall hearing a "plop" sound of him hitting the stage in the audio,
but I do recall the "scuffle" sounds that made it seem he was bodily
removed.  Brian, was that you who got it out and listened?

keets