Max R&B

 "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com asked:

> Speaking of Who books, do other people on this list collect Who books?
 Anyone own a copy of "Maximum R&B" that's still in one piece?!<

Yes, I am the proud owner of one of the reprints, which was sent to me by my
good friend and illustrious WHO fan GOOCH.

Scott, the secret to keeping that book intact is to NEVER OPEN IT.

(pssst:  buy 2 copies, one for reading/dissassembling and the other for
posterity/collecting)

> Then in early 1982, when I was overdosing on MTV, they kept running an
advert
 for a Sunday night show featuring The Who.  They used "Magic Bus" in the ad
&
 I couldn't get that song out of my mind.<

It's fucking insideous, isn't it?   :O)

>  I asked my older brother if he had any albums by this band called The Who
& he said he had two.  I went into his room,
 found THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT soundtrack & my life changed the moment the
needle hit the vinyl.<

Ahhh, another convert.  Welcome to the Camp.   1982, huh?  The first
'farewell' tour....  (I adore how angry PT gets when someone suggests there
has been more than one farewell tour!)