Re: More on younger Who fans and all that

At 20:05 3-7-01 +0100, you wrote:
>When I was living in university last year, I d tried getting my room-mate
>(who liked Britney, Steps, S Club 7 and that sort of thing) to listen to
>the Who, but she said it was too depressing and wasn t feel good music!!

Well you can't force anyone to it. Some people are just not into it. You
might be fanatic about music, but others might not. That's just the way it
is. My parents can't understand why I love The Who THAT MUCH... I think
that's their pity, because I really love them.

To each his/her own...

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar