Re: Younger fans and all that

> Confession:  I'm in the "wish they had divorced" group.
> Some other advice for parents:  Mate with someone you respect and like.
> Work it out and stick with it.  The kids you fuck up will haunt you later.

Confession:  I never wished my parents a divorce.  They're still together.
But.....I got dragged to Protestant church every Wednesday & Sunday
(sometimes *twice* on Sundays!).  That's what really fucked me up.  Or
set me straight.  Whichever way you wanna look at it.  Also, having a semi-
rebellious older brother really helped, too (big Zep fan, but still, owned
two Who albums).

> Thanks for the insight, Christine.  You want to hear pathetic?
> Confession:  I was in the Kiss Army.  I was the "God of Thunder and Rock and
> Roll" who longed for "Cold Gin time again".  Kiss Alive I rules!  It was my
> first album.

Aw, c'mon, Jeff.  I liked Kiss, too!  Big time.  Still do, in a nostalgic sorta way.
And while I wasn't in the Kiss Army like you (<cough> loser!), they *are* re-
sponsible for getting my ass seriously into rock music, *and* collecting records.
That guarantees them a respectable & honorable mention in any kind of self-grat-
ifying, self-history I conjure up.

And you're right.  KISS ALIVE I *does* rule!  "Parasite," "Deuce," "She,"....
C'mon....

- SCHRADE in Akron