RE: Current HS listening

I'm soooo sorry I sent a blank reply by accident.  I
just wanted to say I thought it was kind of funny what
the article said about youth music buying.  I have to
say, I buy music all of the time, even when I barely
have any money.  Maybe these kids are more interested
in Dawson's Creek and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Shanna