Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #30

Ooh, I've always wanted to get a boot of the Oakland shows since I have
an original poster from the one in '76 with the Grateful Dead (it's #2
or #3 because I think Pete or Bill Curbishly has/had #1) and I have an
artists proof of the Oakland show in '89 :)

Peace,
~Alex~

-- BEGIN included message

After you get the Swansea show, try and get the
Oakland 10/09/76 show.

Probably the best recorded show from the 76' tour and
blows Swansea away!

Best,

Dave...

Also how can I obtain a boot of