Re: PT@egroups & nips

>-What happened to the petetownshend Egroup?  My bookmark won't take me
>there and I have no interest in re-registering.  It was all but dead
>anyway.

Yahoo bought out eGroups and they converted last week.  You have to convert
your account to a Yahoo ID.  The http://www.eGroups.com url now takes you to
a conversion page.

It is curious that groups dedicated to the individual Who members  have very
little traffic.  After all the testimonials are over, there seems to be
nothing much to talk about (except maybe specific solo events).  The general
groups, though, chug right along.

keets