Moon biopic

keets "might I ask what everyone expects from the upcoming Keith Moon movie?
Here are some possible choices for discussion: a) an investigation of Moon
as a person, including formative influences  b) an investigation of Moon as
a drummer, including formative influences c) an investigation of Moon as a
member of The Who, including lots of Who music."

I am going to guess we'll see a combination of a & c.  Moon's drumming style
would be interesting to me, but you have got to have a feelgood populist
vibe to make it big.  If you want an Oscar, you must throw in some poignancy
and overracting.

I see a slice of life, character study much like "Man on the Moon".

Casting?  Mike Myers would make a fine Moonie IMHO.

Jeff