RE:Jim's version of New civility

> >Kevin in VT,
> >Regarding my recent response to you, although my point remains, I
> >directed my attack more at you than your point, so for that, I
> >apologize.
>
>Well, apology accepted.

Hmmm.  Well, I also apologize for contributing to this thread.  Maybe we
should avoid religion, too.

Meanwhile, might I ask what everyone expects from the upcoming Keith Moon
movie?  Here are some possible choices for discussion: a) an investigation
of Moon as a person, including formative influences  b) an investigation of
Moon as a drummer, including formative influences c) an investigation of
Moon as a member of The Who, including lots of Who music.

keets