New civility

>Hello folks,
>
>I have asked Jeff and Mark to go along with me and to take the politics off
>this list so it can be entirely what it was designed to be.
>
>That should include all smug lines about the president in sign off tags (and
>I am not a Bush supporter).  I have thrown down the gauntlet - let's see if
>it gets picked up.
>
>Greg Biggs

Hey, no one invited me to the peace talks.

>I do not agree with this.  I have no problem with snotty tags.
>
>Jeff

Kevin in VT,

Regarding my recent response to you, although my point remains, I
directed my attack more at you than your point, so for that, I
apologize.

>I'm not interested in arguments of "he said, she said" or "if he does, I
>will".
>
>The political threads are officially closed.  Take it to private e-mail or a
>more appropriate list.
>
>- - Paul -
>
>Maintainer, The Who Mailing List

OK, I hope it works. So what's your ruling on real or imagined quotes
or political comments in signatures, or as Jeff calls them, "snotty
tags"?

Jim

"There's nothing more needs to be said" - PT