Killing the demand; new Who

> Consumers are responsible for creating a demand, though.  Whether it's for
> mink coats or rhinoceros horn or Who bootlegs, the individual buyer is
> influencing the supplier because he or she offers money for the product.

Keets:

Clearly this is true, as the best way to kill something is to kill the
demand for it. So no buyers, no manufacturers. The labels could easily
destroy the bootleg market by releasing the stuff. But instead, we get an
attitude like the following:

> And thats just it The Who, Pete Townshend, Trinifold
> or otherwise have absolutley ZERO plans of releasing
> any vinatge Moon era material.

Quad:

On the other hand, Pete Townshend was never going to perform with The Who
again.

> Not terrible at all!  In fact, it's what I'm rooting for.  I need
guidance.

Kevin:

And I'm just the guy to give you guidance.

> I too am now getting older.  I want to know that I'm still not alone.

You're not alone. Consider; there are Who fans all over the world. Most are
not what I'd now consider young. Most are older than you, even if just
slightly. Hell, I didn't become a Who fan until 1969 and they'd been around
for five years by then (as a recording band). Irish Jack, for one, was
around before that...and he's still around now.

> I do not agree with this.  I have no problem with snotty tags.

Jeff:

Not to get political or anything, but who exactly was "snotty?" Not the list
member, surely not for quoting someone. The content of a quote would surely
be the responsibility of the one who said it.

> This after two week of the list being down, right?  ;)

Keets:

Guess they just couldn't wait.

"The new President of The United States
        is what I would call a cunt "