civility and O&S

Greg B:  "I have asked Jeff and Mark to go along with me and to take the
politics off this list so it can be entirely what it was designed to be."

I agreed to try to keep *my* angry political thoughts to myself.

Greg  "That should include all smug lines about the president in sign off
tags (and I am not a Bush supporter).  I have thrown down the gauntlet -
let's see if it gets picked up."

I do not agree with this.  I have no problem with snotty tags.

As penance for my recent tirades at Jim T and Greg, I decided to renew my
digest subscription to O&S for a few days and read them.  It has been over
six months since I last visited and I must say that I love the IGTC list.

Bjorn & LB:  Why do you stay?  I really am curious.  I saw some pretty harsh
stuff the last two days.

The two main reasons I dropped out before were angry, uncivilized exchanges
and off-topic discussions.  The two main topics this week are Bjorn bashing
and pinball machines.

Jeff