Keith on film

> Speaking of Cooper, I caught a movie called Sextette starring Cooper and
> Moon. Terrible movie, but it has Keith as a wacky fashion director for an
> aged Mae West.

They show a lengthy clip from that movie in The Real Keith Moon.  Man, Mae
West looks frightening.  Alice Cooper states that she propositioned almost every
actor she worked with.  He goes on to say that Moonie was no exception.  I
guess he declined the invite, however.  She was like 82 years old, I think.

- SCHRADE in Akron