Bushisms, new Who, Keith on film

>Actually boys

Greg:

Tut tut, lad, we're the same age so don't give me that condescending "boys"
shit. Especially when you miss the mark so completely (no pun intended).

>Bush has a MBA in business

And I don't, yet he's destroyed three businesses (which his daddy gave him)
and I'm quite successful despite what he's done to the economy, and plans to
do. Mr. "Harvard Business Degree" is really just not mentally capable to
lead this country, therefore he has others do it for him. As one commentator
said: "We know that Dick Cheney will be in the room for every important
decision, but will Bush?"
BTW, if he follows his previous actions then the US will fail like the three
oil companies. Oh BOY!

>But, to be fair (and how liberals love that word!)

Yeah, fair if you are a white male who owns land (according to the
consititution), right? Which I am, but don't think that's the definition of
"fair." Guess that makes me a dreaded "Liberal." Terrible to be someone with
an open mind (according to Websters) huh?

> Clinton had for advisors the Red Chinese

Sorry, Greg, that's bullshit.

>Uhhh Jeff, it has been proven time and time again that if you cut taxes the
>government makes more money!

Uhh, Greg, it's funny how the Reagan tax cuts damaged the economy and
Clinton's slight adjustment back in the previous direction gave us the best
economy in the history of this country.

>economy that started, by the way, several years before he took office

That explains the stock market boom the day after he was elected and the
prosperity which followed...how CAN you perpetuate this myth??? Under Bush
the last year of there was a slight upward turn, but NOTHING like what
happened under Clinton. It's all about people like you and I spending money,
and Clinton gave them confidence to do so. Period, end of story. When the
polls began consistantly showing Bush as the projected winner last October
(despite his actual loss), the economy took a distinct downturn which has
continued and gotten worse. YOU figure it out! When people aren't spending
money, the economy goes to Hell.

>But, Mr. Bush,  bring on the tax cuts!

Yeah, so you can finish off what you've started and destroy the economic
boom. He DID say he was going to reverse what Clinton has done!

>It is truly amazing that this Reagan fallacy (aka Voodoo Economics)
survives
>in spite of the fact that it is even more false now than it was in 1980.

Jeff:

It IS amazing. I wonder when they're going to start blaming Bush's shit
economy on Clinton.

>dealt with it without blaming his predecessors.  GW blamed his predecessor
>for a minor economic slowdown before he set foot in DC - not the picture of
>responsiblity.

And it's OBVIOUS as HELL that Bush is responsible.

>That's more like it, thank you.  He will try.  I only hope my Senators
>(Kennedy & Kerry) can effectively fight these bad ideas.

The GOP already told him he couldn't have it, and despite Greenspan's
attempted bailout move, the economy is still sliding.

>I don't know, you two.  From the new versions of TKAA and MG, it's seems
>clear that The Who is looking to make a stamp about their current relevance
>to today's music.  Kind of a "let's tie the past to the present" kind of
>thing.  I'm not saying we're going to see a full blown "theme album" like

Kevin:

But consider, four of their best albums were based on strong concepts: SO,
Tommy, WN, and Quad. So would it be so terrible to have a full blown theme?

>if they release an album ;) *will* be a theme album.  TED seem like they
>have something to say.

And why not? Authors often get better with age, why not songwriters?

>setting an example for his staff?  But I bet $10 she didn't notice.  She's
>not even as smart as he is.

Keets:

Now THAT'S a scary thought...but then again, she married the dunce, didn't
she? I'd pay real money to see Bush and Quayle have a conversation. It's
make a great Pay-Per-View.

>It does contain new interviws with Dougal Butler, Chris Stamp,
>Alice Cooper

Speaking of Cooper, I caught a movie called Sextette starring Cooper and
Moon. Terrible movie, but it has Keith as a wacky fashion director for an
aged Mae West.

    "Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to
        keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from
          peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."
                      George "Hey, Ricky Martin, let's dance!" Bush

               Cheers                                    ML