TLE: Teen Level Event

>I think you are American School, with Live leanings.

Jeff:

I've been accused of worse.

> Since you like
>ICFSM, Sunrise and punk you also have some leanings into the British
>school.

Or just can't make up my mind.

>On further analysis, I would suggest to you the IGTC public, that Mark
>Leaman is a man of all schools. A responsible and honorable citizen of
>Who-land.  A uniter, not a divider.

That last line was a low blow (no Monica joke intended). I do agree with you
that I'm an overall Who fan, because I can find beauty in all catagories.
The early stuff is fantastic even in its simplicity, and as I'm a early
British Rock fan and it fits into that catagory too, it's close to my heart.
The Punk aspect is a given, I guess, since when I first heard this music
Punk hadn't happened yet.
The American school stuff, well that's where Pete showed he not only could
Rock but stimulate one's intelligence and imagination. It's like two bands
for the price of one, and shows that a Rock band needn't be a teen level
event. "For children of all ages."
Live, The Who knew no equals. What's not to like?
Upon reflection of Brian's theory, I find I must point out that the live
stuff and the early stuff both cover a lot of the same ground, so it could
be that one can be firmly in both of those schools. Unless you count the
tours where it was The Who Plus (or for the more politically correct: "The
Who and friends.").

>Who-land has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by
>ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests
>and teach us what it means to be citizens. Every child must be taught
>these principles. Every citizen must uphold them.   <Applause>

What are you saying, that I will win the election but Jim will get the
office? DAMN, I knew I should have been saving his quotes....

>in a nasty little snow storm

Send it on down here! All we get is the cold.

          "I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington,
              obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are
                  more likely to succeed with success as opposed to
failure."
             George "Take me seriously cause I'm the President, damn it!"
Bush

                            Cheers                               ML