Re: RS Mag doesn't suck (all the time)

>  > Don't write RS off completely.
>
>Jeff:
>
>I used to subscribe, but when it became a glossy it was essential a slightly
>hipper People Magazine. Started having people on the cover who had no
>business being on there.

Like Al Gore?

>  > There is a very angry piece in the latest edition about how the
>  > Republicans stole the election.
>
>That's common knowledge, isn't it?

An angry piece presenting wishful thinking as fact written by sore
losers who don't understand the law.

>  > It has the first article that I've seen in a major publication that
>  > emphatically states that Gore won in Florida (by 23,000 votes).

That's right. That's why Al Gore will be inaugurated tomorrow, and
Govs. Bush of TX & FL will be indicted next week, and Hillary will be
crowned Queen of America in 2004, and happy Who fairies will get the
tapes from Shel Talmy and sell us a remastered My Generation for $1!
Dream on.

>Shame how things turned out.

Get used to it.

Jim