Re: RS Mag doesn't suck (all the time)

> Don't write RS off completely.

Jeff:

I used to subscribe, but when it became a glossy it was essential a slightly
hipper People Magazine. Started having people on the cover who had no
business being on there.

> There is a very angry piece in the latest
> edition about how the Republicans stole the election.

That's common knowledge, isn't it? Besides, I can't be for or against
someone merely because they agree or disagee with me. That wouldn't be
right.

> It has the first
> article that I've seen in a major publication that emphatically states
that
> Gore won in Florida (by 23,000 votes).

That's the lowball ("no less than") figure, from what I've seen. Shame how
things turned out.

     "If he's-the inference is that somehow he thinks slavery is a-is
         a noble institution I would-I would strongly reject that
            assumption-that John Ashcroft is a open-minded, inclusive
person."
                     George "I should shut up before I make it worse" Bush

                       Cheers                   ML