No Subject

>By the way, I hope Who-land isn't expecting Pete/TED to produce another 'My
>Generation',  'Tommy' 'Lifehouse/WN' 'Quad' 'WBN' 'WAY'.  That is not in
>the cards.

I'd say a new album will be pretty much unique.  TED aren't into repeating
themselves.  I'm personally hoping for more concept pieces like TOMMY and
QUAD, but whatever.  I do think it's likely there will be less engineering
on any possible new album.  Costs are up and sales are down all over, and
folks are going to simpler methods of production.

keets