RE: Nate, It's a small, small world

>From: "Nate Thomas" <whofan45@hotmail.com>
>Subject: I'm new here
>
>Hi! I'm new here. My name is Nathan (please,please call me Nate)

Welcome Nate!

>E- Center.I made it but had lawn tickets. But it still
>kicked ASS! Jeez the Who ripped my head off and shoved it down my throat!
>And I loved every minute of it! :-D There was more drugs there,then at a
>freaking Greatful Dead concert! People were "inhaling" everywhere!

Yep, I was there too, and the Camden show was one of the strongest of the
tour.  You hit it right on the head, and also hit a great show.  And man was
the nitrous (among other things) a flowin'!

>Ooh and talk about a concert downer,around mid show a huge fight broke out
in back
>of us and we were being crushed against the rail! There was this young
chick
>who kinda looked like Heidi Klum only with nicer boobs (gee what a detailed

>description,huh?) Anyway she was enjoying the show just like everyone else
>and security thought she was part of the fight.They grabbed her and
realized
>that they couldn't turn around or they would be crushed.So instead of
>letting her walk on her own (she didn't do anything in the first place)the
>bastards threw her over the fucking rail! Can you believe that? The way she

>landed I'm surprised she wasn't f--king killed! She landed on her head with

>it like behind her back (I guess you had to see it for yourself)And this
was
>one tough chick,because to everyone's amazement she stood up! Not only did
>she stand up,she stayed for the rest of the f--king show! Her shoulder was
>so messed up,that the people way behind her could tell it was broken! Ouch!

>Yet she stayed and with a huge grin on her face enjoyed the rest of the
>show! Now that's what I call a die hard f--king Who fan,wouldn't you?

>Long Live
>Rock, Nate from N.Y.

Well, Nate, that would be our very own "Jess in Jersey" (aka: Sally
Simpson).
I'm sure she'll be very flattered at your "detailed description" ;-)
And yep, a "die hard f--king Who fan indeed.

Welcome to the list, and don't be a stranger!

Kevin in VT