RE: The Ramones

Aaaah, at last. I'm back. Mind you, did anyone notice I'd gone? Probaly not. Most of you are probably wondering who I am...and I can't blame you. Well, I'm in sunny Scotland. Glasgow, in fact. That's all you need to know, I suspect.

Anyway, I have to agree with Keets. The Ramones!!!??? What. They're bollocks. That's all I'll say on the subject.

Now, the Sex Pistols...that's much more like it. I'm biased, though, cos they were a big influence on one of my favourite bands, Joy Division. That'll stir it up, I bet.

Tara. Phil.