Pete's Sadler's Wells 2000 CD - A Quick Review

Hey, this one's not too bad!  I kinda like it.  Pete's voice sounds
good, the band isn't too annoying, the orchestration's nice, sound
is good....

If you can put up with someone unexpected singing a line or two,
you won't be put off.  No awkward banter.  Someone yells out
a request or something at one point & Pete calmly says back,
"This is *my* show."

I thought I would hate this release & like the 1996 Fillmore re-
lease but it's the opposite.  This one's good!

Final Grade: B

- SCHRADE in Akron