Female Who-E-Groups

[Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:18:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Shanna Smith <prophet85@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Keith E-Group

- --0-1012502954-979157907=:26145

There are quite a few female dominated who lists.  Emmee runs one and Alex
runs one.  I'm on three and I'm sure there are more.  The Keith group as far
as I know is open to guys and girls, but I think what Alex wanted was a nice
atmosphere.  It seems that tempers flare a lot on some Who lists and she
doesn't want that.  Are you sure you'd like to participate in a female
dominated Who list?  You might not be interested in some of the conversation
we have:)

Shanna  ]

 Yes, even more-so now!
Pellegrinoland@aol.com