Re: pete mp3

I liked it.  It's good to put on "repeat" and run in the background when
you're working on the computer.  I like Pete's instrumental work and I think
it would open up a new market if he did more of it.  I hear acoustic guitar
work on our classical stations--they're fairly progressive, actually, and
any interesting, low key instrumental work is likely to be appropriate.  I
notice they seldom play noisy symphonies or opera--at least during the
daytime.

Are you familiar with other acoustic performers?  Any discussion?

keets