Re: Monterey POP

>Yeah, that Shankar bit was kinda long. Does the Rhino reissue make any more
>changes? Additional Country Joe & the Fish?

As far as I know, everything else is the same.  They just reproduced the
original movie and then (as I recall), there's a little note about the
historical significance of AQO and they stick it on at the end.

I'm going by memory and maybe somebody else can be more specific.  I gave my
copy of this to a friend and so don't have it myself right now.  Sorry,
CJ&TF don't rate like The Who.  ;)

keets