Re: The bush to the world program

> Hey guys,
> On page 16 (or 17) of the Program we all got at the recent shows, there
is a
> picture of the who's next cover (top left of the page above a large frame
of
> John in a red jacket).  On it are some titles Wont get Fooled again, Ride
> with Me, Go down Gamblin, and Signs.
> Was this an EP? Where are these other songs.  Were they early titles to
> songs we know?
> I would really appreciate anyones input.
> Thanks
> drew w

I assume this maybe a jukebox EP with various artists.  Ride With Me
is a Steppenwolf song, Signs is by 5 Man Electric Band, and Go Down
Gamblin is by BS&T.  The main reason I think this is a jukebox EP beyond
the fact that The Who didn't record these tracks is that all of these
songs were released in 1971.

Bruce