Re: Pete's radio broadcast

>> >How many copies of Psychoderelict did he sell, though.  Didn't he say it
>>was a pretty low figure?  I gather that it wasn't his best selling album.

It occurs to me that sales aren't over quite yet.  If Pete (and Roger)
manage to get Psychoderelict and Quadrophenia produced in some form on
Broadway, then would be a good time to (re)issue video from the tours.  If
the shows were successful, that would certainly produce an interest in
Pete/The Who's interpretation.

keets